Ratified by Congress of the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh on October 9, 2015 (Bialystok, Poland)
The single international rules of organization and realization of wrestling on belts Alysh
competitions are recommended to printing by Public organization the “International
federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh”
Rules are made in accordance with recommendations of the International symposium on the prospects of development of folk types of wrestling in modern sport motion (Vilnius, Lithuania, 2005), suggestions of participants of Congress of the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh (Bialystok, Poland) and national associations:
Maros Lazar (Slovakia) - a sport director of the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh;
Peter Buterowe (Germany) - a sport director of the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh;
Gennady Arziutov (Ukraine) - President of Europe Association of wrestling on belts Alysh, professor of the Dragomanov National pedagogical university, Academician, doctor of pedagogical sciences;
Vladimir Gristchenkov (Belarus) - secretary general of the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh, judge of the Olympic category, associate professor of department of sport of the Belarusian state polytechnic university.
Reviewers: G. Vileita - President of the International federation of wrestling on belts Alysh;
A. Medved - 3 times Olympic Champion
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- TABLE OF CONTENTS OF WRESYLING ON THE BELTS
ALYSH AND METHODS OF REALIZATION OF COMPETITIONS 4
§1. Table of contents of wrestling on the belts Alysh
§2. Methods of realization of competitions
III. PARTICIPANTS OF COMPETITIONS
§3. Admitting of participants to the competitions
§4. Age of participants
§5. Weight categories
§6. Weighing of participants
§7. Right and duties of participants
§8. Form of participant
§9. Representatives of commands
- JUDGE COMMISSION
§10. Composition and plenary powers of the Judge commission
§11. Judicial assembly
§12. Position and functions of arbiter
§13. Positions and functions of lateral judge and leader of mat
- RULES OF JUDGING
§14. Zone of actions
§15. Temporal regulation of duel
§16. Beginning of duel
§17. Signal "Stop of duel"
§18. Signal "Brief stop of duel"
§19. Completion of duel
§20. Result and estimation of duel
§21. Estimation of technical actions
§22. Forbidden acts and punishments
§23. Failure to appear and abandonment from a duel
§26. Situations not envisaged by operating rules
- EQUIPMENT AND INVENTORY
§27. Ground for competitions
§1. Table of contents of wrestling on the belts Alysh
In the wrestling on the belts Alysh it is allowed to conduct throws, footboards, hacking, knocking down and active covering from position in a bar at a capture by two hands for the belt of rival.
By a national association, to the organizers of official international events under the aegis the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh (IFWBA) a right to conduct is given a competition is parallel on the folk type of wrestling, that is cultivated in this country.
§2. Methods of realization of competitions
- Competitions are conducted on the system with leaving of participant after his first defeat.
- The participants of competitions that yielded in semifinal duels occupy the third places.
- Competitions on the belts Alysh for the wrestlers of this weight category are conducted during one day.
Note. In those cases, when simultaneously with official competitions on a wrestling on the belts Alysh competitions are conducted on one of folk types of single combats, duels are first conducted on a wrestling on the belts Alysh.
The executive committee of IFWBA accepts a separate decision on the program of championships.
- To the competitions the persons of sex of men and woman are admitted after the giving of national associations.
- Legal responsibility for technical and physical preparation of sportsmen that declare on participating in competitions, carry national associations.
- The participants of competitions are divided into such age-related groups: youths - 14-15; young people - 16-20; adults - from 21.
- Age of participants is determined on January, 1 of current year.
Adults from 21
Note. In competitions on absolute championship it is allowed to take part to the wrestlers of any weight category.
Participants have a right to wrestle only in that weight category in that him a national association declared.
- Weighing of participants is conducted by the judge group ratified by the Judge commission of IFBWA. In the complement of judge group enter: representative of the Judge commission IFBWA, secretary of competitions, judges at participants and doctor. Quantitative composition of group must be sufficient for realization of weighing of participants in a period set by regulation of competitions.
- Official weighing of participants conducted in a day that is preceded to the day of competitions, and lasts one hour. One hour prior to the official weighing participants necessarily get a right for a check-weighing on scales on that the official weighing will be conducted.
- Men and women weigh in separate, specially equipped for procedure of weighing, apartments. Weighing of sportswomen is carried out by a judge group and other persons that take part in procedure of weighing of participants, sex of exceptionally women.
- Organizers of competitions for realization of weighing are under an obligation to give no less than two complete sets of scales (for the official and control weighing) with an error no more 50gr. In the period of the official weighing a participant has a right to get up on scales on that weighing is conducted, only one time, however at the instance of participant (in presence the representative of command) of judge can assume a checkweighing on official scales (not more than one time). A check-weighing is fixed in protocol.
In case of insignificant preponderance it is allowed a participant to throw off from itself all clothes and to weigh repeatedly bare. This case will be considered to the check- weighings, but here a participant does not have a right on estimating of weight, and must get up on scales officially.
- Participants that did not pass weighing procedure in taken by regulation of competitions time, to the competitions shut out.
Note. If the participants of competitions are much and they cannot be self-weighted on one scales during a hour, weighing is conducted on a few scales or participants are divided on gravimetric categories and weighing is conducted stage-by-stage, here weighing of participants of one gravimetric category must not exceed the time set for the official weighing (5.1).
- A participant is under an obligation strictly to adhere to the rules, position, program of competitions, and also to execute all requirements ofjudges.
- A participant has a right to call to the judges only through the representative of the command, trainer or captain.
A participant that arrived on a competition without a representative is a command captain and can call to the judges independently.
- A participant that on certain reasons cannot continue competitions is under an obligation immediately to inform about it in the secretariat of competitions through the representative of command.
- A participant is under an obligation to support the high level of the personal hygiene:
- A suit must be clean, dry and without an odor nuisance;
- Nails on hands and feet must be shortly cut;
- Long hair must be strung so that not to cause inconveniences to the opponent.
- The form of participant consists of suit (shirt of blue or red color, white trousers, special belt of yellow).
Requirements to the suit:
- A suit must be made from cotton fabric or similar material and to be in good condition;
- A shirt must be, approximately, such length, to close the middle of thighs;
- The sleeves of shirt must reach, approximately, to the ulnar bend;
- Trousers of white color must be wide enough, maximal length to the talocrural
•A strong, special belt breadthways a 6-10 cm yellow color must be tied in at the level of arm-pits of breast true-love knot so that between a knot and breast of sportsman there was space in one fist. Length of belt must be such, that after his stringing ends stays a 10-20 cm;
- men must not have anything under a shirt.
- women participants must put under a shirt a t-shirt with the short sleeves of white or almost white color, that is refueled in trousers.
- On the suit of participant such marking is assumed:
- National emblem on a breast to the left, maximal size 100 см    ;
- Trade sign of manufacturer of suit at the front or on the bottom part a shirt and at the front down on the left leg of pants, maximal size 25 см2;
- Marking on a shoulder (colors of national flag, symbolic of club and others like that) from a collar through a shoulder along a sleeve for both sides a shirt long a to 20 cm and breadthways a to 5 cm;
- Denotation of busy places (I, II and III) on world and continents cups on the left exteriority of brim of shirt ahead measuring a 6x10 cm;
- Abbreviation of countries of participants (on the back of shirt).
Note. Control of accordance of suit of fighter to the set requirements and stringing of belt is carried out by a judge at participants.
If the suit of participant in the process of duel becomes useless or already does not answer requirements, an arbiter must require from a participant in the shortest time to replace his suit corresponding in a due form. A spare suit for a participant must be for a trainer that sits on a chair on verge of mat.
- Every command that takes part in competitions (if it is envisaged by position) must have the representative that is by a command leader and mediator between the judicial assembly and participants, proposed by this organization.
Note. If a command does not have a representative, then his duties are carried out by a trainer or chestnut select from the participants of this command.
- JUDGE COMMISSION
§10. Composition and plenary powers of the Judge commission
- Direct guidance is laid realization of official competitions on the group of representatives of the Judge commission of the International federation of wrestling on the belts Alysh.
- The group of representatives of the Judge commission of IFWBA is responsible for organization and realization of competitions in accordance with Charter of IFBWA. Their orders are obligatory for participants, judges and representatives.
- A judge commission on presentation of organizing committee of competitions asserts the judicial assembly of competitions.
- Drawing is conducted under the direct supervision of representatives of the Judge commission of IFBWA.
- A judge commission holds session judicial assembly before the beginning of competitions, after his completion for working out the totals, and also in those cases, when it is needed during competitions.
- The judge commission of IFBWA has a right:
•To abolish a competition, if to their beginning place of realization, equipment or inventory appears useless;
•To stop realization of competitions or arrange a temporal interruption at presence of reasons that prevent to normal realization of competitions;
•To remove from judging judges that did flagrant errors or does not get along at implementation of the duties laid on them;
•To shut out to the competitions participants that on age or sport qualification is not answer the requirements of Rules or position about this competition;
•To take off from a competition participants that it admits rudeness or other fault;
•To remove representatives that it admits rudeness and entered into a dispute with judges and participants during competitions.
- In the complement of the judicial assembly of official international competitions
•Judicial assembly, that serves the duels of participants, and that is formed from the judges of international categories, attested IFBWA;
•A judicial assembly that serves a competition becomes firmly established the judge commission of IFBWA and submits to her.
- In the Judicial assembly that serves a competition, judges are included not below than national category after the giving of organizing committee, conducts a
competition that. The organizing committee of IFBWA must make sure of their careful previous preparation.
In the Judicial assembly that serves a competition, enter:
- Main judge;
- Deputies of main judge (on one more than amount of mat);
- Main secretary and his deputies on separate carpets;
- Judges that register estimations;
- Judges at watches;
- Judges at participants;
- Doctor and train nurse.
Note. Judges at watches, secretaries and other technical personnel must be not younger than 21, to have experience of judge of national category not less three years and well to know Rules of competitions.
- Main judge manages work of the judicial assembly of competitions.
- Deputies of main judge control work of judges, secretary, judges at watches and judges that register estimations.
- Main secretary takes minutes, protocols of competitions meeting of the Judicial assembly, the order of meeting determines on circles, provides a competition judge documentation, designs an order and decision of main judge, manages work of secretaries.
- A secretary takes minutes competitions on the carpet, on motion a fight writes down in the scorecard of estimation and punishments that is reported by an arbiter on a carpet. A secretary must be well informed of signs and signals that is used for the conduct of duels.
- Judge that registers estimations, fixes on a board all technical actions and punishments, declared to the wrestlers by an arbiter on a tatami. If a judge that registers estimations doubts that exactly this wrestler conducted a reception, he is under an obligation to specify it for an arbiter on a mat.
- In judging of duel two judges at watches take part: one of them fixes time of duel on an electronic board, second, - on a hand stop-watch. Judge at watches that fixes time of duel allows and stops a stop-watch on the command of arbiter on a mat and upon termination of time of duel reports about it to the arbiter by a sounding acoustical signal.
Note. In case of absence of electronic board a judge that fixes time of duel lifts a red small flag in case of stopping of clock on a command about the stop of duel and drops him, when again include a clock on a command to prolong a duel.
- A judge at participants is under an obligation:
- Before the beginning of competition to check the presence of participants of this day of competition and conforming to of their clothing the requirements of actual rules and position about a competition;
- To string a belt in accordance with Rules of competitions of IFBWA;
- To alert wrestlers to the order of their exit on a mat;
- To report to the main secretary about the refuses of participants from a wrestler, that acted.
- A Judge-informant reports the program and order of realization of competitions, reports to the audience about motion and results of duel, about composition of next pairs gives sport descriptions of participants. The competitions conducted simultaneously on two mats in different apartments are served by two judges- informants.
Note. Official information about a competition is declared only with permission a main judge or his deputies.
Competitions must be commented not less, than by two official languages, confessed IFBWA, - Russian and English.
- The doctor of competitions enters in the complement of the judicial assembly on rights for the deputy of main judge on medical part and takes part in her work:
•it is the participant of accreditation of delegations and checks up the presence of certificates of insurance;
•present on weighing of participants, where conducts external examination;
•renders medicare at traumas and diseases;
•watches after the observance of sanitary-hygienic requirements in place of realization of competitions.
Note. If competitions are conducted on two and anymore carpets, on every carpet a doctor and train nurse must be present.
- In the Judicial assembly that serves the duels of participants, the judges of international category, recommended by the Judge commission of IFBWA, are included.
Duels are served by the brigade of judges in composition the leader of carpet, arbiter and lateral judge under the supervision of the Judge commission of IFBWA.
Note. If meeting on a carpet last over 3 hours in succession, then every carpet must be served minimum by three judge brigades.
- Judge form: black suit with an emblem that answers a judge category, white shirt with a dark tie and black socks.
- An arbiter usually is within the limits of working zone. He conducts a duel, estimates the actions of wrestlers, and manages judging. He must watch after that his decisions were correctly fixed on a board.
- Before the beginning of duel an arbiter must make sure in that a ground for competitions and equipment are restored to a proper state, and officials took the places and ready to realization of competitions.
Before the beginning of competitions an arbiter, lateral judge and leader of carpet, must become familiar with the sound of gong or other signal that designates completion of time of duel on a mat.
- Reporting the opinion and doing a corresponding gesture, an arbiter must see, at least, a lateral judge or leader of mat in case of the immediate reacting on other decisions. Thus he must not lose participants sight.
- A lateral judge is in an opposite from the leader of mat corner outside a working zone (1-1,5 m from the edge of working zone).
Note. If, in accordance with position, competitions are conducted on a mat with a working zone in form square, a lateral judge must sit on a chair so that feet were situated next to the zone of safety.
- The Lateral judge and leader of mat help an arbiter in judging of meeting. Each of judges must express the opinion, if it differs from opinion of arbiter at announcement of estimations of technical actions or punishments by means of corresponding official gestures (see Addition).
- If an arbiter gave the estimation of technical action or punishment higher, than estimations of lateral judge and leader of carpet, then he must change the estimation on more subzero, given by two judges. If an arbiter gave the estimation of technical action or punishment below, than estimations of lateral judge and leader of carpet, then he must change the estimation on higher, given by two judges.
- If the estimation of lateral judge is higher, and leader of carpet below (and vice versa), than the estimation given by an arbiter, then the last has a right not to change the estimation.
- If opinions of both judges differ from opinion of arbiter, and he does not pay attention to their signals, judges must get up and continue to show a gesture the opinions.
- If upon termination of set time (a few seconds) an arbiter does not react on that judges got up, and then the leader of carpet must turn his attention on majority opinion.
- Any conference of arbiter and judges is maybe needed only in case that one of them noticed that, whatever was seen by two other judges and that can change a decision. However that, who expresses the opinion, must repose in her rightness, in order to avoid an unnecessary discussion.
- Judges similarly must watch after that estimations that register oneself on a board, answered the estimations given by an arbiter. If a lateral judge or leader of mat notices an error on a board, he must pay attention on her arbiter.
- If in exceptional cases an arbiter allows to the participant on some time to
abandon a ground for competitions, then a lateral judge must necessarily accompany participant.
Note. If sex of participant, force to replace some part suit outside a ground for competitions, does not coincide with sex of lateral judge, then a participant must accompany officially appointed by the main judge of competitions judge of corresponding sex.
- The Lateral judge must quickly get up and take away a chair, if it threatens to safety of participants. If one mat is free, and competitions last on a nearby mat, a lateral judge must take away the chair.
Note. The leader of carpet, arbiter and lateral judge, can leave a ground for competitions during an interruption or protracted pause in the program.
- A fight is conducted within the limits of working zone. No action conducted in moment when one or both participants are outside a working zone is estimated. As a dangerous (red) area is part of working zone that sportsman, whose feet touched a dangerous area, as such must be examined, that is in a working zone.
- If at a throw belt of attacking is outside a working zone, then this position is considered a "exit in a fight", such throw is not estimated, and a "exit in a fight" is not punished (a "risk is not punished").
Note. In this case a rival does not get a punishment.
- At all other throws, when a wrestler gives up the rival outside a working zone, and remains in her long enough, that an obvious result of technical action was, then this action must be reckoned.
- If attacking, conducting a throw loses touch with a working zone and falls for her borders, and then a throw can be appraised on condition that a sportsman that conducts a throw will touch a carpet later than that, which attacks. In any other case a throw must not be estimated.
- During realization of hook from within or hacking under a heel, if the leg of attacking loses touch with a working zone and moves above the zone of safety, these actions are estimated on condition that attacking does not carry the weight on a leg out of working zone.
- After the beginning of duel participants can not dismiss captures and abandon the place of competition without permission of arbiter. To leave the place of competitions accorded permission in exceptional cases (for example, if necessary to replace a suit).
- For world cups duration of one duel makes:
• For men and women are 3 minutes of clean time;
For the competitions of other level (international tournaments, championships of continents, national championships) duration of duels is regulated by Statute about realization of competitions.
An interruption between duels for the wrestlers of any sex and age must be not less than 5 minutes.
Note. An arbiter must know duration of duel, before he will go out on a mat.
- Intervals of time between the signals of arbiter the "Temporal stop" and to "Continue" not included in duration of time of duel.
- A signal about completion of time of duel is given for an arbiter by means of gong or other similar acoustical signal. During realization of competitions it is simultaneously necessary on a few mat, that acoustical signals differentiated on these mat.
Note. A signal about completion of duel must be sounding enough, to recover noise of audience.
- Any technical action begun simultaneously with a signal about completion of duel must be appraised. No technical action conducted after a signal about completion of time of duel must be estimated, even if an arbiter did not have time to give a signal about completion of duel.
- Before the beginning of competitions on a mat the leader of mat, arbiter and lateral judge, become together on verge of ground for competitions, execute a general bow and then occupy the places. Leaving from a ground for competitions, judges again gather on verge of tatami and execute a general bow. This order it is adhered to at every changing of judge brigade. An arbiter and lateral judge must occupy initial position, before participants will go out on a mat.
- An arbiter before the beginning of duel must be in the center of working zone in two meters from a conditional line that connects participants in initial position, by a person to the table the leader of carpet and members of judge commission take place after that.
- Participants go out on the edge of ground for competitions and on the gesture of arbiter "About readiness to the duel" carry out a bow.
Note. All bows of judge and participants must execute in a bar, bending in thallium forward under the corner of 30°, pinning the palm of right arm against left of breast.
If participants do not execute a bow, an arbiter must require from them to do him.
- On the gesture of arbiter of "Invitation of fighters" they go near mark places (blue and red to the line).
- On the signal of arbiter "Contact" participants must walk up to each other and, exchanging a handshake, to accept position "breast in a breast" and to carry out the capture of belt. To the signal of arbiter about beginning of duel at the choice of capture participants have no authority to move a supporting leg or become on a knee.
- Before to give a signal about beginning of fight an arbiter must make sure in the rightness of captures of both participants.
- A duel always begins in position of mutual capture for a belt on the whistle of arbiter. Only the members of the Judge commission can cut a fight short.
- Beginning of every new duel begins a word "Alysh"!
- An arbiter stops a duel and allows to the fighters to unstring a capture, using the signal of whistle "Stop of duel", in such cases:
- One or both fighters go out outside a working zone;
- One or both fighters execute the forbidden acts;
- One or both fighters get a trauma or fall ill;
- It is necessary to put the suits of one or both fighters in an order;
- In any other case, when an arbiter considers it a necessity;
- If an arbiter and lateral judge must consult;
- If the members ofjudge commission wish to consult the brigade ofjudges.
- An arbiter can declare a signal "Stop of duel", if a participant is trauma or unhealthy, can ask the accredited doctor to go out on a carpet and quickly to examine a participant.
- An arbiter can declare a signal "Stop of duel", if a trauma participant reports to the arbiter, that requires examination of doctor, must that be executed as quick as possible.
Note. A trauma sportsman proposes before itself a direct hand with a palm open toward an
- An arbiter can declare a signal "Stop of duel", if a judge commission at the instance of the accredited doctor of command will allow to the last quickly to examine a trauma participant.
- Giving a command “Stop of duel”, an arbiter must see participants on a that case, if they will not hear a command and continue a fight.
- After the command of arbiter "Stop of duel” participants must unstring a capture, occupy initial positions and, if it offered, to remedy a form. A participant can accept other positions, only getting medical help.
- An arbiter uses a signal the "Brief stop of duel" for the stop of duel in case that it is necessary to appeal to one, or to both participants without the change of their position (for example, for announcement of punishment).
Note. When an arbiter gives a signal the "Brief stop of duel", he must heed after that captures and position of participants did not change.
- For continuation of meeting an arbiter gives a signal to "Begin a duel".
- An arbiter gives the signal of ends a duel:
- If one participant gets an estimation "Clean victory" or the first collects the sum of points, that equals 6, :
- In case of failure to appear of sportsman or abandonment from a fight;
- In case of disqualification;
- If one of participants cannot continue a fight from a trauma;
- If time of duel passed.
Note. After the signal of ends a duel an arbiter must hold fighters in sight on that case, if they will not hear a command and will continue a duel.
- After the signal of arbiter of ends a duel participants must return on initial positions mark turn blue and red lines. In case of necessity an arbiter must require from participants to put a suit in an order before to declare a result.
- After announcement by the arbiter of result of duel participants must reap to each other of hand and abandon a mat.
- The result of duel can be victory or defeat of one of wrestlers.
- Victory can be: clean (equivalently clean), on the sum of points, as a result of disqualification of opponent.
- A participant that got an estimation "Clean victory" (or equivalent to her) is declared a winner. In other cases a winner is determined on the basis of greater amount of the collected points.
Note. Under victory the equivalent clean is understand a situation, when amount of points of one of fighters 6 makes and more points.
- In case of equality of estimations or their absence and also equality of punishments, upon termination of time of duel an arbiter continues a duel with new part of fight to the first estimation, but no more regulated time of duel. In this part of fight both participants must hold a short capture. It means that both participants must hold capture on the back of his or her opponent and the distance of his or her hands must be not more than 5 cm. Who will loose this capture will defeat.
- The result of duel declared an arbiter cannot be abolished or changed since a judge will go away from a carpet.
- If an arbiter by mistake defined a winner, then the judges of brigade must obtain that he changed this decision, before they will abandon a ground for competitions.
- If in determination of winner was not retrieved mistake, then on call of representative (trainer) of command a judge commission can accept protest and offer to
the arbiter and judges to take away a final decision on the result of video of revision of duel.
All decisions, accepted by the leader of carpet, arbiter and lateral judges in accordance with the rule of "majority from three", are final and cannot be changed
 A representative is responsible for discipline of sportsmen of the command and implementation by them all requirements to the participants of competitions.
 A representative takes part in drawing.
 It is forbidden a representative to interfere in the order of judges and person that conducts a competition.
 During competitions a representative must be on the specially taken place.
 A representative cannot arbitrate simultaneously these competitions.
- An estimation is "Pre-schedule victory"
•An arbiter proclaims "Pre-schedule victory", if, according to his opinion, the executed technical action answers such criteria: one of participants, carrying out control two hands for a belt, gives (covers actively) up an opponent on greater part of back.
• If one of fighters gets the third punishment or disqualified for gross violation of rules, then his opponent gets "Pre-schedule victory".
- If both fighters fall on a carpet as a result the simultaneously conducted attack, and three of judges cannot define, whose technique prevailed, then this action is not estimated.
- If a fighter that is attacked falls on a "bridge"(back of head), wishing to avoid one of criteria of estimation "Pre-schedule victory", an arbiter must estimate this technical action, equating such situation with falling on greater part of back.
- If an attacking fighter touches the shoulder of carpet and actively a "throw completes a reception through a breast bending", then this action is estimated not more than 2 points. At the mutual falling of sportsmen on a side this action is not estimated, however the risk of sportsman is not punished.
- Estimation "Pre-schedule victory on the sum of points"
If one fighter during a duel collects the sum of points 6 and large, then an arbiter awards to him "Pre-schedule victory on the sum of points".
- An estimation is "Two points"
- An estimation is "One poi
1) Arbiter reports an estimation "Two points", if, according to his opinion, the executed technical action answers such criteria: one of participants, carrying out control two hands for a belt, gives up an opponent on a shoulder, side, buttocks, stomach or thigh.
1) Arbiter reports an estimation "One point", if, according to his opinion, the executed technical action answers next criteria: one of participants, carrying out control two hands for a belt, gives up an opponent on a knee (knees)
- All violations are estimated because of the importance and divided into insignificant and serious.
- For insignificant violation punishment is declared a sportsman "Warning". For serious violation punishment is declared a sportsman "Disqualification", and his rival gets pre-schedule victory.
- An arbiter must a simple gesture explain reason of any punishment declared to
- Punishment can be declared and after a command "Completion of duel" for that violation that was done during a duel or, in exceptional cases, for the serious violations done after a signal about completion of duel to announcement of result.
- Before insignificant violations such actions belong:
- Intentional attempt to prevent to realization of capture an opponent (Passive "voice");
- Attempt to carry out a capture for a belt, becoming on a knee ("Knees");
- A stay is over 10 seconds exceptional in a defensive bar (Passive "voice", "Block");
- Ignorance of fight, absence of attacking actions, during 25 seconds (Passive "voice").
The WARNING is announced for the following fouls for:
- the repeated observation;
- deliberately dismissing the hold or not permitting to carry out the hold;
- making deliberate breakdown by imitating counter action;
- setting head against the face, shoulder or chest of the opponent;
- setting with fist against the ribs, side or belly of the opponent;
- chatting during the bout;
- carrying out the action being in the posture “outside the mat”;
- carrying out the action when the opponent with undone her/his belt turned the back upon the assaulter wrestler;
- after carrying out the action to finish pressing out the opponent on her/his back;
- preventing from the carrying out the short hold.
Note. Terms that correspond gesture of arbiter (see Addition) are marked in brackets.
- To serious violations such actions belong:
- Refuse to come to heel to pointing of arbiter;
- Realization during a duel or after his completion of unnecessary intonements, covering or gestures, offensive for an opponent or judges;
- Presence (carrying) of hard or metallic objects (hidden or obvious);
- All displays of unsportsmanlike behavior.
- "Disqualification" is also declared to the sportsman having that two punishments of "Warning", did violation of any degree.
- Before to declare "Disqualification", an arbiter must be consulted with judges and award judgment on the basis of rule of "majority from three".
- When both participants break rule simultaneously, each of them must be punished on the degree of violation. If both participants had for two "Warning" and each of them must be again punished, "Disqualification" is taken away them both.
Note. In this case judges can take away a final decision on the basis of § 26 (Situations not envisaged by actual rules).
- Arbiters and judges have a right to punish, coming from a situation following aims and higher interests of sport.
1".Pre-schedule victory" as a result of failure to appear of rival is awarded to the participant; whosesoever opponent appeared on a duel.
- A participant that did not appear on a ground for competitions after three calls with an interval in 1 minute forfeits right for a duel.
- Before to declare "Pre-schedule victory" as a result of failure to appear of opponent, an arbiter must get on this consent of the Judge commission.
- "Pre-schedule victory" as a result of abandonment of opponent from a fight is awarded to the participant, whose opponent renounces a fight on any reason.
- Decision about the result of duel in relation to that one sportsman is incapable to continue a duel from the trauma (illness or accident) got during a duel, must dart out an arbiter after consultation with judges in accordance with such points:
- If a trauma happened through fault of trauma participant, victory is awarded to the rival;
- If a trauma happened through fault of rival, victory is awarded to the trauma participant;
- If a participant fell ill during a duel and not able to continue a fight, he loses a
- If both participants are trauma and it is impossible to define guilty, then a participant that can continue a fight wins.
- Treatment of trauma sportsman on a mat during meeting is shut out. Examination is possible only by the accredited doctor for taking away of conclusion about the state of sportsman and his ability to continue a fight.
- In case of nose-bleed a doctor has a right to stop him by means of dry cottonwood tampon;
- At a section application of bandaging material is assumed;
- It is possible to give help at the damages of groin.
- During a duel every sportsman has a right on two physical examinations at the same place on his body ( bleeding on finger and after on the nose...) and on two treatments in case of insignificant damage (see. of p.2, Exception). An arbiter must watch after that the amount of stops of duel for physical examination for each of participants was registered. A judge that registers estimations must mark on a board every physical examination fixed by an arbiter.
- If the accredited doctor of command (competitions) after examination of trauma participant reports to the judges that a sportsman cannot continue meeting, an arbiter after consultation with judges ends meeting and reports a result in accordance with p. 1.
- If the trauma of participant has serious character and needed treatment, then an arbiter stops meeting and after consultation with a lateral judge reports the result of duel in accordance with p. 1.
- If a participant during meeting loses contact lenses and cannot immediately put them at a place, then he must inform an arbiter about that cannot continue a duel without them. Arbiter at that rate after consultation with lateral judges must award "Pre-schedule victory" as a result of abandonment of opponent from a fight to his rival.
- If after the trauma of one or both participants an arbiter and lateral judges consider that a duel must not proceed, an arbiter must cause on a carpet the accredited doctor for examination and, following his conclusion, to make decision in relation to continuation of fight or declare the result of duel in accordance with p. 1.
Note. One doctor is usually assumed on a carpet only for every participant. If a doctor needs the help of assistant, then he informs the arbiter of it.
- If the accredited doctor of command (competitions) notices a serious health hazard the sportsman, then he has a right to walk up to the edge of mat and ask judges immediately to stop a duel. Judges must do all necessary actions, to help a doctor. Such interference will mean the loss of duel; therefore such decision must be accepted only in exceptional cases.
- In championships of IFBWA the official doctor of command (competitions) must have a diploma about education and be accredited. During competitions a command doctor occupies the place specially taken for him. National federations are responsible for the actions of the accredited doctor of the command. Doctors must be informed in relation to corrections and interpretations of rules.
The conference conducted by Director of judge commission IFBWA before the beginning of every championship must be organized and for the doctors of commands.
In competitions on wrestling on the belts Alysh oppositions are not lodged, a decision ofjudges that conduct a duel is final.
Note. In exceptional cases, if the result of duel is obvious, but the brigade of judges, that serves a duel, defined a winner wrong, the Judge commission has a right to offer to the brigade of judges to revise the videotape recording of duel and accept a final decision.
In case of occurring of the situations not envisaged by actual rules, made decision three of judges after consultation with the representatives of the Judge commission of
- A ground for competitions is an even horizontal surface, on that the special mat, a maximal size of that is a 13x13 m, but not less 5x5 m, is placed. It is mates from polymeric materials with coverage and marking of zones of fight. Mates are laid without cracks and must have a necessary resiliency for providing of safety of sportsmen at a fight. Coverage must not be slippery and rough.
- On mat are a working zone and zone of safety are marked out. A working zone is a circle by a diameter from 6 to 9 m (or square with side 6 to 8 m)that is situated in the center of ground for competitions. A stripe that divides these two zones is named the zone of danger and is part of working zone. Zone of danger - contrasting color, her width equals a 1 m approximately. An area after the zone of danger is named the zone of safety, her width must be a not less 1,5 m.
- Blue and red ribbons measuring an approximately 50x10 cm serve for denotation of places, where participants must begin and end a duel. Ribbons are glued on in parallel to the touch-lines of ground for competitions in central part of working zone in the distance a 4 m one from other: a blue ribbon must be on the right of arbiter, red - on the left.
- If on a ground for competitions placed two (and anymore) mat, then a width of general zone of safety between them must be no less than a 3 m.
- Round a ground for competitions there must be a clear zone a not less 2 m. Places for an audience must be equipped not less than as in three meters from a ground for competitions.
- Informative board
For every working zone two informative boards must be given measuring an approximately 2x1 m. They are disposed outside a working zone so that they were easily seen by judges, members of the Judge Commission, audience and officials. There always must be a hand board in reserve.
For control of time of duel it is necessary to have two stop-watches, one of that in reserve. At the use of electronic board with a timer - a hand stop-watch must be used for control. Stop-watches must be comfortable in exploitation; their exactness must be checked up before the beginning and during competitions.
Note. Control stop-watches and hand board it is desirable to use simultaneously with electronic equipment in case of refuse of the electronic system.
- Signal about completion of time of duel
For the report of arbiter about completion of time of duel a gong or other similar acoustical signal must be used. During simultaneous realization of competitions on two and anymore carpets acoustical signals must differentiate about completion of duel.
- The red small flag of control of time is used in case of refuse electronic board.
- Chair of lateral judge.
An easy chair must be located in the zone of safety in an opposite from the leader of carpet corner so that not to close an informative board to the arbiter, members of the Judge Commission and secretary.
- "Pre-schedule victory" - to heave up a hand highly above a head by a palm forward.
- "Two points" - to heave up the hand compressed in a fist, aside - upstairs, under the corner of 45 degrees. Large and indicatory fingers of heaved up a hand lines.
- "One point" - to heave up the hand compressed in a fist, aside - upstairs, under the corner of 45 degrees. Thumb of heaved up the hand of line.
- To "stop, not to dismiss" captures - to touch the hands of both fighters.
- To "prolong a duel" - to touch a gentle nudge by the hands of both fighters.
- "Abolition of erroneous estimation" - to show an erroneous gesture one-arm, and by other hand, heaving up her above a head, to wave two-three times to the left to the right.
- "Medicare" - by both hands by palms up to specify on a participant.
- Announcement of punishment is passive "Voice":
- without the change of capture - to touch the palm (by hands) of fighter (or both fighters) that gets punishment, and to heave up the hand compressed in a fist, aside - upstairs, under the corner of 45 degrees;
- with the stop of duel - to heave up the hand compressed in a fist, aside - upstairs, under the corner of 45 degrees, to direction of punished.
- Announcement of punishment is "Block":
- without the change of capture - to touch the palm (by hands) of fighter (or both fighters) that gets punishment, and to drop the hand compressed in a fist, aside - downward, under the corner of 45 degrees;
- with the stop of duel - to drop the hand compressed in a fist, aside - downward, under the corner of 45 degrees, to direction of punished.
- A "reception is not estimated" - by tomentous hands by hands to itself several times to execute cross motions.
- "About readiness of fighters" - to fish out a hand, by a palm outside, toward a fighter.
- "Invitation of fighters" - to fish out a hand, by a palm outside, toward a fighter, to invite fighters on a carpet by motion of hand from a fighter aside to the place of beginning of duel (line of blue or red color).
- "Contact" - to divorce hands toward fighters at the level of breast by hands outside, then to bend in elbows and cross in a "lock".
- For a signal to "BEGIN DUEL", "BRIEF STOP of DUEL" and to "PROLONG DUEL" the signal of whistle - sharp short signal is used.
- For the signal of "COMPLETION of DUEL" the signal of whistle is used is the protracted sharp signal and a command "STOP" is given.
- Punishment of "STATUTE ON KNEES" - to touch the palm of hand to the knee and then to heave up a hand in the direction of fighter insert that on a knee (knees).
- Punishment is "INTENTIONAL VIOLATION of CAPTURE" - to accept position "Contact" of Item 8.14, to unstring a capture and to show the finger of one hand in the direction of fighter that unstrung a capture.
- If clear not enough, who conducted an action, an arbiter can after an official gesture specify toward the blue or red line (initial position) of sportsman that got an estimation or punishment;
- That it is correct to show gestures "two points", "one point", it is needed to begin motion of hand from a breast;
- At implementation of gestures there are "two points", "one point", an arbiter must occupy such position, that an estimation was well visible to the judges. However here both participants must be in his eyeshot;
- In case of announcement of punishment to both participants an arbiter reports punishment(to heave up the hand compressed in a fist, aside - upstairs, under the corner of 45 degrees, to direction of punished) in turn;
- In case of erroneous gesture it is necessary as quick as possible to do the gesture of "abolition of decision", and then to show a correct estimation;
- All gestures must be shown from 3 to 5 seconds;
- At announcement of winner an arbiter invites fighters a gesture in the center of carpet, becomes between fighters, takes both fighters for a wrist in position of tomentous hands, and lifts the hand of winner.
GESTURES OF LATERAL JUDGE
- To show that a participant is within the limits of "working zone", a lateral judge must heave up a hand upwards and to drop her to the level of shoulder by a thumb upwards along the border of working zone and in this position to detain her some time.
- To show that one of participants is outside a working zone, a lateral judge must heave up a hand on the level of shoulder by a thumb upwards and to wave on the right - to the left(or vice versa) several times.
- To show that estimation/punishment or opinion declared an arbiter pursuant to the article, according to his opinion, wrong, a lateral judge must heave up a hand above a head and wave by her on the right - to the left two-three times.
To show the opinion, a lateral judge must use the gestures of data of rules.